Monday, October 23, 2006

Guniess world records

I was checking out the Guinness world records website this morning and saw some crazy stuff. Among the records were: "Most Rattlesnakes Sat in a Bathtub With" (75) and "Heaviest Car Balanced on the Head" (352 pounds). I love that the record is not “A Human Balancing a Car On Their Head” but the heaviest car balanced on the head. How do you go about testing your “car on head” weight tolerance anyway?

My personal favorite is the record for "Oldest Male Stripper" (if only for the picture). His name is Bernie Barker and he is 63 years young. So now I know that if Social Security isn't around when I get old I can always fall back on strippin’. . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for my bachelorette party! I wonder how much he charges per hour . . .

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)