Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Jelly bean roulette

My birthday was last week and one of the presents my mom sent me was a box of "BeanBoozled" jelly beans. For those of you fortunate enough not to have been tricked by this candy, I will explain. The box contains 20 different flavors of beans (10 tasty and 10 disgusting). The problem is that there is no way to tell the difference between the good ones and the ones that taste like barf (really, there's an actual "barf" flavor).

I've been having fun playing jelly bean roulette this morning but I must admit that I'm feeling a little ill. Check out the assortment:

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Yes, these were a fun little birthday surprise that I got to enjoy as well. Who knew that centipedes taste like dirt and goo? Yuk!

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)