Monday, August 25, 2014

Someone can't "let it go"

Frozen Free Fall is a match-3 puzzle game themed around the movie Frozen. While you play, various characters from the movie look out at you from the top of the screen, reacting to the moves that you make. The most dynamic character is Anna. At first she is so encouraging and sweet, looking out at you with her big Disney eyes as if to say, "you're doing so well! Is there anything you can't do? BTW, I think I'm in love with you."

Then you lose. At this point Anna's expression turns to one of disgrace and shame. It's as if she's saying, "I guess I was wrong about you. I thought you were man enough to do this, but now I see that you're just a sad little turd."



P.S. Please excuse the shaky, Cloverfield-style videography. I barely had time to record the video, let alone set up a freaking tripod and shit.

No comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)