Friday, April 10, 2015

Putting Songs on Blast! #3

SONG: One More Night
ARTIST: Maroon 5
LYRIC: "There you go again, there you go again, making me love You-hoo."

Okay, we get it, you love chocolate flavored drinks. Do you really have to howl about it? I hope they're paying you a lot for that endorsement.

SONG: Sweater Weather
ARTIST: The Neighbourhood
LYRIC: "I hate the beach, but I stand in California with my toes in the sand."

You know what I hate? Americans who spell "neighborhood" with a "u" to appear cultured and cool. Also, if you don't like the beach, maybe you should get the F*CK OUT OF CALIFORNIA! Phew! Glad I got that off my chest.

SONG: Bitch Better Have My Money
ARTIST: Rihanna
LYRIC: “Bitch better have my money! Please don't call me on my bluff. Pay me what you owe me."

This whole song is supposed to show how badass Rihanna is. She threatens that she has someone's wife in the back of her car while making gunshot sounds, etc. You know, basic "wildin' out" shit. The problem is that she appears to not understand what the word "bluff" means.

SONG: Only
ARTIST: Nicki Minaj (feat. Chris Brown, Drake and Lil Wayne)
LYRIC: "If you lame and you know it be quiet."

What if you're lame and you don't know it? Like, let's say you're singing a song with the lyrics, "if you lame and you know it be quiet." Will you shut up then?

No comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)