Thursday, December 13, 2007

Saved by Saved by the Bell

I used to love to watch Saved by the Bell when I was younger. Now I realize that it is probably the most important television program in history. The lessons that I learned from this show are invaluable. The video excerpt below is just one little nugget extracted from the voluminous archives of this classic show. If I had never seen Jessie Spano's struggle with caffeine pills I would probably have ended up on a street corner somewhere turning tricks for Vivarin.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am going to design a T-shirt that says, "Ask me about my impression of Jessie Spano." When people ask me, I'll bust into a (self-proclaimed) awesome rendition of the clip above.

Anonymous said...

I'm having a Zack Attack!!!

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)