Thursday, January 24, 2008

I'm sorry

To my devoted readers: I am so sorry I let you down. I know that you rely on this blog for distraction and procrastination and I have not updated it for over a month. You see, I got everything on my Christmas list and started a new job all within the same week. This killer combination of responsibility and video games left me with no time to update my sites.

After a while I started to get complaints (which was sort of nice since it means that people are actually reading this thing) and I realized the error of my ways. I promise to make time to update this blog, regardless of how many other responsibilities I undertake. After all, I need some distraction and procrastination too.

I searched the internet to find an appropriate card for the occasion. Thanks to dgreetings.com for articulating what I could not say.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That card is so beautiful that tears have sprung to my eyes. You are still the same for me, too. I forgive you.

Anonymous said...

lol
apology accepted! :)

Colonel Gentleman said...

Well...it is a hip-hop bear, if that beanie is any indication. And who am I to reject the apology of some strange, urban, ursa-thug? T to the E to the D-D-Y: I've got your back anyday.

Anonymous said...

Just finishing up some last minute homework for school tomorrow and what to my surprise, but something new to your site! Yeah, I am a fan of the website so keep updating it! Oh, and you're forgiven

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)