Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Psalm 137 ain't just a Sublime song, yo*

*Or a Melodians song, reggae snob.

I just finished reading The Bible cover to cover. I didn't skip over the boring parts. I read every single word (including the freaking endnotes). It took me about six months and I have to say that it was an interesting experience.



I have a long and complicated history with religion and do not consider myself to be a particularly religious person. That being said, The Bible is arguably the most important book of all time due to its impact on world history and culture, and the fact that it has literally billions of people following its instruction.

I am not going to go on about my thoughts here in this blog because I have a kind of unofficial policy of not discussing politics or religion on More Rants than Raves. If you'd like to know what I really think, buy me a beer sometime and I'll drop some mad philosophy.

No comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)