Saturday, October 03, 2009

Retraction

Ladies and gentlemen, it seems as though I have made a mistake. This is the first time that it has ever happened to me so bear with me while I get this out. Since I posted my opinion of Lady Gaga on this blog (see Guns for Gaga), I have come to realize something very disturbing. I actually like Lady Gaga. There, I said it.

Wow, I feel so much better, like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Before you judge me look within yourself. Have you ever been driving down the road when a Lady Gaga song came on the radio and found yourself turning it up and/or singing along? If you say "no" you are a liar and I take back calling you a lady and/or gentlemen at the introduction of this post.

I know that this is a shock and that some of my friends and even my own brothers will probably disown me once they read this post. How could I go from encouraging people to donate money to buy Lady Gaga a gun so she could blow her head off to rocking out to "Paparazzi" on my iPod in just a few short months? I don't know. I only know that it's true.

5 comments:

CA Commuter Confessions said...

i personally blame patrick for my love of lady gaga ;)

Colonel Gentleman said...

I'm still on the fence here, but I must admit that seeing her actually able to play a piano on SNL did help her case a bit. But only a bit.

circus family said...

New title for this Post...

Retards For Ryan

circus family said...

Know who else is really cool for your new list of Retards For Ryan?

Miley Cyrus,
Fergie,
Katie Perry,
The last 8 years of Madonna music,

So many to add! Sorry though, I really must get back to work.

Peter Sims said...

Ha, damn. You share the same infatuation as the guys at the fire house. Gaga has presented herself through the engines CD/Aux connection on numerous occasions. After the title "hermagag" and your "guns for gaga" this is a surprise. I don't know what the infatuation is but maybe it'll hit me someday.

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)