Thursday, October 08, 2009

Top 5 most played songs in my iTunes (+ least played)

1. "Float On" by Modest Mouse (166 times)
2. "The District Sleeps Alone Tonight" by The Postal Service (149 times)
3. "Sitting, Waiting, Wishing" by Jack Johnson (131 times)
4. "Brand New Colony" by The Postal Service (119 times)
5. "Flight Test" by The Flaming Lips (118 times)

Least Played: "Come Sail Away" by Styx (0 times)

Submit your own list as a comment! (If you don't know how to get play count information from iTunes email me and I'll walk you through it.)

1 comment:

CA Commuter Confessions said...

1. "O Come, O Come Emmanuel" by Selah (2929)
2. "Cry" by Faith Hill (625)
3. "Daneio Zois" (translation: A Loan On Life) by Sfakianakis (607)
4. "Fall Away" by Broken Frame (568)
5. "Barely Breathe" by Broken Frame (565)


Least Played: "Someday" by Nickleback (I have a number of songs which haven't been played, but that's the last one on the list)


(Also, just to explain #1, it's the song that I played over and over while examining. My brother still yells at me if he hears it in the house ;)) hahahahaha

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)