Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My video game collection (2010)

It's time once again for me to show off my (updated) video game collection. Anyone looking for a recommendation should know that I only keep games that I love (which means I think all of these games are awesome).


Click on the image to view a larger version

I also have the following games downloaded on my Xbox, Wii, and DSi:

Trials HD (+ Big Pack), Shadow Complex, Turtles in Time RS, Marvel vs. Capcom 2, Peggle (+ Peggle Nights), Portal: Still Alive, Ms. Pac-Man, Frogger, Super Mario Bros., Super Mario World, Contra III: The Alien Wars, Street Fighter II: The World Warrior, Street Fighter II Turbo: Hyper Fighting, SimCity, Vegas Stakes, Zombies Ate My Neighbors, Super Mario Kart, Mario Kart 64, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Art Style: Pictobits, Bejeweled Twist, Downtown Texas Hold'em, Sudoku (EA version), Touch Solitaire, Puzzle League Express, Dr. Mario Express, Pinball Pulse: The Ancients Beckon, Bookworm, Asphalt 4: Elite Racing, and The Oregon Trail

1 comment:

Colonel Gentleman said...

I'm justing finishing Assassin's Creed II today, which means I'll be launching into FFXIII this weekend. And while I really enjoyed playing through HALO ODST with you, I think I'll wait until HALO Reach comes out this year (May?) and purchase that one.

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)