Friday, October 14, 2011

Water rant

I hate drinking water. Not "drinking water" specifically, but the act of drinking water.  It tastes like nothing. Actually, that isn't true. It tastes like spit. Don't believe me? Swallow some of your spit and then take a drink of water. That's what I thought.

Drinking water is soooo boring. Most people don't agree with me on this issue. When I tell people that I hate water they usually respond by saying something like, "But you need it to live!" or "What are you, some kind of an idiot?" Well, I've done some research that may shock and amaze you all.  Did you know that water is the number one cause of death by drowning?  I think I've made my point.

1 comment:

9dogg said...

Water is overrated. Wuz up with people buying fancy water? Fiji water? Come on now.

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)