Monday, September 01, 2014

Love

Tomorrow is my wedding anniversary! My wife and I have been together for over 17 years and I love her so much. In honor of our anniversary I have decided to give you the secret to a long and happy marriage.

You know those cheesy stories that you read where couples leave each other little notes everywhere and then one of them kicks the bucket and the other one finds a note in a special place and then they break down in tears while searching for a pen to write down their story to send to Reader’s Digest? Well it’s kind of like that. Except instead of leaving notes, I leave my wife heart-shaped cutouts from magazines featuring dudes she is not attracted to. Then when she finds the photo, I deny that I had anything to do with it and accuse her of clipping the photo herself as a keepsake (because she is so in love with the guy). Talk about keeping the fire alive!


No comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)