Monday, June 20, 2022

Hi I’m Ryan, and my life . . . is kinda crazy.

(This title is from a TikTok meme, but in my case it's actually true.)

Since I stopped regularly posting to this blog I have been on a primetime gameshow,* I found (and looted) a shipwreck a mile off the shore of Long Beach, I was asked to submit a comedy writer packet to The Late Show with Stephen Colbert and I finally made the decision to stop using the Oxford comma. We also adopted puppy and named him Bodhi (after Patrick Swayze’s character in Point Break).

I will post more soon, but wanted to catch everyone up so we're all on the same page. (I'm looking at you, Jim.)

*Card Sharks stopped filming, but the producers liked my application so much they put my wife and I on another show! I'll post details later.

No comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)