Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Stella Artois

RATING: 4/5



This is one of the most hyped beers ever. Many of my friends love to drink Stella and are super excited when it's on sale at a bar. To be honest I never understood the acclaim, until I sat down to write a review and actually paid attention to the beer's more subtle flavors.

Stella Artois tastes similar to Heineken, except with a sweet finish rather than a skunky one. It has great drinkability (to use a word that means basically nothing), and the flavor is buttery smooth.

I'm still not sure it deserves its cult following, but I have to admit that I'm starting to drink the pilsner flavored Kool-Aid.


Hope you enjoyed my month of beer reviews! Stay tuned for some non-beer related posts!

No comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)