Sunday, October 19, 2008

Random Rants

Random things that piss me off:

1. When I hold the door open for someone while entering a restaurant or fast food place and they walk right through and get in line in front of me.

2. Healthy people that are judgmental. I see the disgusted look you are giving me while I sip my 44 ounce mega-soda. Back off - I need it to live.

3. Competitive license plate frames/bumper stickers. "My dog is smarter than your honor student" comes to mind. I saw a license plate frame the other day that said "World's Best Grandma". Oh really? Well step off fool because my grandma's a saint. How do you even go about quantifying a statement like that? What are we basing the title on? Baking skills? Hugging stamina? Overall strength? Physical attractiveness?

That settles it. I'm going out tomorrow and buying a "Best Grandma in the Known Universe" bumper sticker.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHA
do people really do that? i would never cut off the person who held the door for me, and i always say thank you and smile... people are rude..

i wanna see that bumper sticker!

Ryan Danger Sims said...

Yeah, I've had it happen to me at least a half-dozen times. Animals I tell you!

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)