Saturday, October 11, 2008

Top 5 ethnic groups (+ worst ever)

Woah. I cannot believe that you are reading this post. I wrote this as a joke but obviously the title caught your eye and you were curious to see what my views are. You were probably thinking to yourself "does he hate the same races as me?". The answer to that is a resounding "no" (unless you don't hate any races at all and then my answer would be "yes, I don't hate any races too - except for marathons, those things seem like way too much work").

Anyway, I pride myself as being color blind. Not really color blind, I mean I'm not a freak (sorry to my brother Aaron, my grandpa, and my friends Pete and Jim - I love you all despite your embarrassing handicap). What I mean to say is that I don't see the color of people's skin. You could line up a group of people from all over the world and ask me to identify their color and I would literally answer something like ". . . blue?".


This all reminds me of a joke:

Q: What do you call a black guy who flies a plane?

A: A pilot, you freaking racist.

Looks like somebody needs to take a long hard look at themselves.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol, i was gonna see if "greek" made the top 5 or worst 5 ;) my nationalism coming out yet again ;)

Anonymous said...

I've read this twice now and it still made me laugh out loud the second time. You certainly have a way with words.

McSpick said...

I thought for sure Eskimos were going to make it into that entry. Not even top 5?? Come ON!

Ryan Danger Sims said...

Don't even get me started on those Eskimos. They think they're so cool with their little round ice houses and their fancy coats...

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)