Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Worth a thousand words

I just got a new Kindle Fire HDX 7" (64 GB) and I am super excited! My wife got me a 1st gen Fire for my birthday a couple years ago and I have used it every day since. I'm usually a diehard Apple fan but Amazon has won me over with their awesome device and outstanding customer service. (I am not getting paid to advertise for Amazon, I just really like the product!)

This morning I was browsing the daily book deals to stock up on content for my new Kindle and I stumbled across a rare gem. The book is entitled STEAMPUNK BOY AND THE FUTURE FLUX DEVICE, by June Colbert. If the story is anywhere near as awesome as the cover it will be an instant classic. Here is the actual book cover as seen on Amazon:



I love the plastic pipe curtain rod in the background. When I was looking up information for this post I came across another book by the same author which also looks interesting. It is entitled, FANGFACE: THE WHEELCHAIR WEREWOLF. You can't make this stuff up.

No comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)