Saturday, July 05, 2014

Stacks on stacks of apps on apps

I had a lot of problems with my Kindle Fire HDX (long story). I ended up returning my Kindle and getting a Nexus 7 tablet. I am SO HAPPY with my Nexus and love that I now have access to the Google Play Store! Here are my favorite apps so far. I listed the names on the bottom in case you want to go get them.



Frozen Free Fall, Solitaire Double-Deck HD, Beyond Gravity, Puzzle Craft, 99 Bricks Wizard Academy, Monopoly, Star Wars Pinball 3, Star Wars: Assault Team, CSR Racing, Can Knockdown 3, Video Poker - Jacks or Better, Video Poker - Deuces Wild, Dragon Quest VIII, Spider Solitaire+, Fruit Ninja: Puss in Boots, and Flappy Wings.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Can I just say: I love your blog. I wish I had more time to post comments, but I read it almost every day and I think it is awesome!

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)