Thursday, August 21, 2014

Spoiler alert: they escape



I just watched Escape Plan and it was better than I thought it would be, which you can take to mean:

A. I thought it was going to be terrible and it turned out to be okay.
B. I thought it was going to be great and it was even better than I expected.
C. The statement "better than I thought it would be" is as useless as Schwarzenegger taking an acting class, which you can take to mean:

A. Schwarzenegger taking an acting class would be useless because he is the best actor ever.
B. Schwarzenegger taking an acting class would be useless because he is a terrible actor and will never get better.
C. Can you just give me the answers? I am really bad at tests.

The movie takes place in "the most secure prison ever built," and I have to say that the facility is very impressive - even the toothpaste is maximum security! Plaque has nowhere to run to.



An interesting side note is that the inmates are apparently allowed a shaving razor. I am assuming that the razor doesn't have a blade and that the hair removal takes place via friction (after a few hours of intense rubbing).

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Excellent blog post. You shouldn't have been surprised though. Anything with Stallone in it is bound to be good. And, no, I am not being sarcastic. I love that guy.

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)