Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Four Loco Watermelon

RATING: 1/5



As a general rule, I try to avoid drinking anything with the word "crazy" printed on the label (no matter what language it's written in). As I’m typing this though, I realize that’s not actually true. If you saw me at a party in high school, I was almost definitely holding a 40oz of Crazy Horse Malt Liquor. But I digress.

Four Loco is a different animal entirely. At 12% ABV, each tallboy contains 4.6 standard drinks. They should call this stuff "Instadrunk." It smells like watermelon Jolly Ranchers, but unfortunately in this case, smells are deceiving. Holy shit this stuff is bad. It tastes like chemicals and stale cough syrup. I'm pretty sure you could use it to kill cockroaches. A hard 1/5.

No comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)