Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Gifts (Room Email #7)

Hello everyone!

It's Ryan from Team McGregillyims. I'm forwarding a message from Sarah (the "illy" of Team McGregillyims).

Thanks everyone for pitching in! And the few that gave the last few days! Here is what we bought:

TEACHERS
Gift cards to Nordstrom’s 
Anthropology throw blanket 
Stanley 40oz water cups

TEACHER AIDES
Gift cards to Nordstrom’s
Stanley 40oz water cups

Thanks again and have a Merry Christmas and a great break!

Hi it's Ryan again. Looks like we got them everything but the Olde English 800 to put in those 40oz "water" cups!

image.png

Happy holidays and hope to see you at the class cookie party tomorrow!

I'm pretty sure that I'm the first room mom to include a reference to OE in a classroom email. So I've got that going for me . . . which is nice.

No comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)