Thursday, October 12, 2006

More rants

More things that piss me off:

1. When you stop in the road while trying to park and put your hazard lights on and some idiot pulls behind you and sits there for 5 minutes. You try and wave them on but they don't understand and then when they finally pull around you they look at you like you're the one that is crazy.

2. Toll booths. I give them my money to cross a road and somehow I end up thanking them.

3. Landlords. Why do they get to be called "lords" anyway? We should call them what they are: "land-cheapevilbastardswhohavenohumandecency."

4. When you ask someone to take your picture and they take it wrong. Yes, I only wanted to have our faces in the picture - the Eiffel Tower in the background is just a distraction.

No comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)