Wednesday, November 15, 2006

My "book quiz" results

I took the "book quiz" that's going around MySpace and decided to post my results here in my blog (down with MySpace!). Here are my results:

You're Anarchy, State, and Utopia!
by Robert Nozick

If it were up to you, there would probably be no government at all. But then you'd have to deal with there being no government, and nobody likes that. So you've decided that hiring a few security guards is okay. Getting rid of that nasty tax collector would sure be nice, though. He keeps getting in the way of you making the money you so richly deserve! Everyone who believes in you happens to be fairly well off.




My response: I have never read this book but it looks pretty kick-ass. The description of me is pretty off-base though. I would prefer an anarcho-syndicalist political system, I am okay with taxes as long as they are used for education and social programs (not war), I have no intention of ever hiring a security guard and most of my friends are poor bastards like me. Otherwise it’s spot-on!


Click here to take the book quiz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I took the book quiz 3 times. It was fabulous. I am the following books, in this order:
1. Poisonwood Bible
2. Lolita
3. Love in the Time of Cholera

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)